Each pillow is constructed with superior quality intended for both indoor and outdoor use. The six key ingredients to ensure premium quality are:
- Fabric: Sunbrella® most durable fabric quality for indoor/outdoor use available
- Pillow insert: Non-allergic, water resistant, specially engineered premium microfiber. Plush, lofty and soft. A perfect balance of support and comfort
- Zipper: YKK® closure, removeable cover
- Size: 20L x 20W x 6.5"H, Square
- Construction: Heat sealed edges, zigzag applique
- Production: Made in Maine
Sunbrella ® is a branded fabric recognized and trusted for high performance both indoors and out. It is specifically designed to stand up to life's daily wear and tear. Key performance features:
- Solution dyed synthetic fibers for high color saturation and durability
- UV Resistant to prevent fading
- Water, mold and mildew resistance
- High abrasion resistance for increased durability and longevity
- Stain resistant
- Easy care
100% Sunbrella® Acrylic Solution dyed fibers for consistent long lasting color. Resistant to stains, pilling and abrasion.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Flat rates for each pillow shipping with in the United States.
- Standard delivery 3-5 business days, $10 each pillow
- Priority delivery 2-3 business days, $20 each pillow
Our orders are processed within 1-2 business days for all in stock items. For out of stock items and custom orders, please e-mail us at email@example.com to confirm estimated ship time.
We appreciate your patience while we prepare your order.
Pillow size 20 x 20 x 6.5"
Easy to clean and stain resistant!
Try this first... With a new spill or stain
- Blot (do not rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Spray on a mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- For stubborn stains, use a diluted mixture of bleach and water (1/4 cup bleach and 1 gallon water). Sunbrella is bleach safe and bleach will not impact fabric or color vibrancy.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry.
For any tough stains...
- Oil-based stains... Immediately apply an absorbent such as corn starch directly on the oil-based stain. Let sit for 10 minutes and remove the excess using a straight edge or ruler. This helps remove the stain and prevents it from being pressed into the fabric. Then proceed with the cleaning process.
- Machine washing... Remove pillow insert and close zipper. Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle with normal amount of mild laundry detergent. For any severe stains, mold or mildew, add 1/4 cup bleach to wawsh load. Air dry